Wednesday, September 14, 2011

rent room

this is the second time ...
i stay in the outside rent room...
but i think this rent room is worse than the first rent room in Kepong there...
yesterday is my first day to stay at there...
cn't sleep well...
sleep on 1.16am but wake up at 3.48am...
OMG...i jz sleep 2 hours and 32 minutes....
how can i stay there for next few months...if everyday like that...

the room is so hot ....
while waiting the time to wash my clothes...
im thinking how to sleep well in everyday for next few months...

open the curtain or how? i don't know what to do...
can't get other ways....

make me miss my hostel now...
even now, i want go to toilet during night also not dare enough..
worry some guys will come out from their room suddenly...

whats my plan for every weekend?
no friends here...
all friends are separate now.....
some in hostel, some in home, some are like me stay in rent room or rent house..

now the time is 6.48am
some housemate is went to toilet including me...
i can't TAHAN...
so hot here
..

lastly, i open my door (3/4)
i felt cold now
cold wind blow into my room
sweat + wind = easily get sick...
of course, i worry got guy come into my room when he saw the door is open..
i wish to have some thing in my room so that i can protect myself if something happen...
i think some kind like spray is better..

i wish i can get the nice hostel successfully at last....
time to wash my clothes now....
end 7.03am

No comments:

Post a Comment