Sunday, October 4, 2009

2/9/09

2/9/09
today, we argue.
jz bcoz of d kolej problem......
no one is there for me 2 talk out n cry.

3/9/09 (saturday)
i went 2 my frnd's house n look around.
kolej cempaka n oso d kolej bunga raya.
today is mooncake day....
i miss d bbq tat i enjoy in my grandmom's house.
i miss my ''bing pei yue bing '', ''yan cai gao yue bing'',.......

but its ok, coz my frnd got belanja ME enjoy d mooncake tat they bring from their hometown.
one is from sabah, KL, N OSO SibU (SARAWAK ).

haha!
now , BARU I FEEL HOW CHAM A PERSON GO THROUGH A MOONCAKE DAY.
N OSO HOW BEAUTIFUL D MOON IS.....
COZ I WILL STAY IN ROOM USUALLY AT NIGHT .
i got a sms from my father hp.
i think it should b type by my sister.
haha!
when i call back, u guess wat my father say.
he ask me : is there got any language class?
i say : yes .
he say : then try 2 learn it.


4/9/09 (sunday )
2day, UNIMAS will organize D MOONCAKE FESTIVAL for US .
I bought d ticket already during d RAYA holiday.
but, sadly, he got exam on monday.
mayb jz can come for about 15 minutes 2 get d attendance coz we will got d cop kolej.
then, he will go back 2 study.

5 comments:

  1. yaya~
    kind of disappointing if he could stay longer.
    come on,girl!how old are you?!
    still have so much time to enjoy,man!
    and the time you study in U will definitely
    less than the time when both of you 2gether.
    dun you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im jz 20.
    ya i know.
    but, wat im think now is tat d time we study in U is more than d time we both 2gether now.
    he is so bc......

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha~
    I'm still 19(coz my birthday hvn come)^^
    yup,
    I've said it's normal that study time is more than the time when both of u 2gether right?
    very common to every couple...=="

    I do miss the other if I were u,
    but wat can I do to her if I can't find sth that guarantee my life in the future.
    haha,just copy from my "senpai"
    gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAT U MEAN BY ''I DO MISS D OTHER IF I WERE U''?

    IM NOT UNDERSTAND....
    CAN U EXPLAIN IT CLEARY....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss my "gf" either,if I have one...
    hehe...sry,my sentence complicate you.

    ReplyDelete