Monday, October 26, 2009

one SenTENce : ''enjoy ur life'' 26 / 10 / 09

today, i told him that i may choose sarawak company for my latihan industri in 2nd year..., d year break.

n do u know how he reply me?

''ENjoy Ur life''.
THAT'S ALL.
how dissapointed n desperate..
HAIZ.....
i got told him, but he say dunt angry
im not angry actually..
y he always say that im angry..
actually, im not happy...

how can b like that?
y sumtime he like to do the things tat i dunt like or feel nothing to say...
if last time, we were frnds i still can accept it.
but, now i cant!!!!!!!!!!!

y he still dunt know when i feel unhappy , upset, or angry or sick?
14 months...............

last time, he still read my blog ...
but now, i know he is bc than me...
no time to read it...

after d exam, will he still remember it?
will he read?
i hope that he understand wat im thinking about...........

not jz always say tat im always angry......


how can he treat me like that???????????
he say not to go out v that frnd , n jz now he call me n say sorry .
i ask him so many times say sorry for wat? .....until im anxient.....
then he baru answer me... tat time , i already ......
i jz feel like if one day he talked to me like tat next time, it may b a very serious things .....
now , i can describe my feeling.....
jz feel like unsafe...

i know tat im a girl tat want d answer quickly ,急性者。n he knew tat also
last time, i didnt answer answer his question, he felt angry.
n now , he didnt answer my question , i felt .....
n terbalik he scolding me....
he say : he answer me not bcoz i count d number for him to answer my question .
if he wan to answer , he will answer.
if not, he wouldnt answer me even i count until 100.
now, he is wrong.
n he still scolding me n say like tat.

in his mind, i jz a nobody....

3 comments:

  1. y u always wan 2 say how good u r n how bad for d others? y u always purposely wan 2 let d others knw how good u r? y dont u ever think back did u really did d wrong things? y i m angry while u dont answer my questions? cz i really asked u 100 n over time for d same question. try 2 think by urself, if u spend about 2 hours 2 ask d same question but at last u jst gt a simple answer, will u b angry? will u think tht u r jst westing ur time for all of ths? u jst asked d question for 2-3 time then u feel angry, y dont i feel angry for asking d same question for really 100 over times? did u tell d others abt this? wat u write is jst wan d others who read ur messages stand at ur side, but u didnt tell them all d things. indirectly, u r lying 2 ur friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo...that's the theory.
    indirectly lying friends.
    so...
    are both of you arguing and scolding each other
    for only a stupid tiny-mini thing like this?
    hahahaha~
    just like a story,
    rmb that Mr.gordan said that an essay must hv
    its format?
    how to start?
    intermediate?
    complexity?(erm...i mean 高峰)
    and how is the end?
    you're(both relationship) just like an essay.
    but the difference is both the format and the story are control by you 2.
    dun tell me who's wrong,
    and I hate to gossip bads behind someone.
    (if needed,;P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz...blog is a platform to write ur own feelings..if i were u...i'll not ask my bf be my follower here,of coz it's not wrong but..i'll vomit out wat ever unhappy thingy in blog..see..what happen here?"someone" is commenting back..

    ReplyDelete