Monday, April 18, 2011

study week

he" told me that he is my friend forever.
maybe after this, i may have the same feeling like u...
i don't know it's a bad or good news...
i say sorry to "him" but it's no use.
maybe it's a good news as i didn't make my parents and friends disappointed with me.
they use a lot of time to encourage me when i felt unhappy and upset.
now, i have no more guilty feeling in my heart to them.sometimes, when i quarrel with "him", i felt disappointed that "he" hurt me again. and i felt like want to let all these go away from me.
and now, this is really go away from me...
and it's also consider as a bad news as from "his" sentence, i know that, in "his" mind, that girl "he" got a good feeling towards to last time is a mature girl. not like me..maybe that girl is more suitable to "him".everything is better than me..and for sure, his parents wouldn't against them..this make me felt so "zhi bei"..i have nothing to compare with that girl for sure..
she is so good in joining different types of activities.....because i found a lot of photo that she took in FB there.
but me, it's not..
i have same feeling like u, felt "zhi bei", he is clever..he is more hardworking than me...he has a lot of general knowledge than me..

2 comments:

  1. awww~come on~
    everyone have its own strengths and weaknesses.
    may be u haven't found out...
    may be need to be brushed up again.
    who knows?
    dun make silly assumption~
    let the time heal u,
    and let go of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe because of his position in my heart, whatever friend hurt me, i will not put it in my heart.
    but as for family and him, i will.i will care everything about my family and him...including feeling.
    but for him, he makes me felt like i'm not in his heart sometime.
    i can't accept that.i know it's very difficult for me.
    will u accept that also?

    ReplyDelete