Monday, May 7, 2012

Today is 8th of May, 2012, 10.20a.m. I'm waiting for the help. It's a graph problem.. Hope that the graph i plot before can be used, and the equation of the graph is correct. If not, then I need to recalculate all the readings again...:( Times goes on very fast....My AirAsia ticket for going back to KL is on 4th of July. It's less than 2 months from now on. Not feeling relaxing (because of FYP), no confidence (because worry can't get a job after grad) worrying (for FYP presentation and final exam) and Him. What will be happen in my future? What I will become next after I had finish my degree course in UNIMAS here? It's a stress from little bit to much more a bit now. Maybe after i have finish my FYP writing, I can rest for a while. Hope everything will be in smooth and steady.

2 comments:

  1. If it's future, think about it in future. If u have done all u need to do, just cheer up and sleep well! Gambateh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u say it so easy....when ur turn, u will feel how i feel now....

    haha...finally, i hv finished my FYPthesis le.. wait for lect check it nw...

    ReplyDelete