Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1st job interview

31st july 2012, its my first job interview...at last, the result is they want hire me... Dunt happy so fast coz its not my suitable job... I knew it cn help me to know more about SG coz i nid to go everywhr for Sales it helps me to know more people... but then, this is a hard job for me...coz this place is new for me too... n d salary is not stable... i wish to know more people but not through business.... N I dunt wan bcome dark again... but then the salary is too little for me i think... my cousin seems like not happy when they knew that i dun't want accept this job.. >.< i felt stress when they keep on asking me the job interview... I think i should just lie to them rather than tell them the truth... I should just say they ask me go back n wait for news.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment