Monday, August 22, 2011

my feeling

i hurt him?
is that a MUST?
i knew i should be tough so that he will forget me and also this relationship that he have before...
i knew i hurt him when i went out from his house...
i say something that is just make him feel unhappy...

if couple goes through everything together, it's a treasure for them, it's a memory for them....
by the way, they also grow up together,
BUT the most important thing is they need to know what they want from each other to know the thinking...to catch the heart...tolerate each other and also appreciate the thing they have.
but not just leave the girl at there, just let her think something that will make her unhappy or feel sad.
OR just leave her there and do what you like to do without discuss with her or tell her.....

if couple start relationship after they have went through the hard time, i think the girl is the most happy person in that relationship as the guy went through the hard time that will make the guy grow up.
BUT if they have different thinking, they will not happy also even together.

at first, he told me not to trust that my first boyfriend is not my life partner.
then, i just forget it...

BUT sometimes it makes sense for me to trust that...
my parents have always remind me not to with him anymore, it's for my own good.....
because he is the only lovely son for his family and i can't responsible for him....

that sentence make me think that if i have knew someone and have start relationship with someone that have other brothers in his family, his parents like me so much and someone love me so much....
this is just a dream for my love story..
i know this kind of relationship will not happen on me...

IF this kind of relationship really happen,

will i forget my first boyfriend?
will i feel happy at that time?
will i appreciate this relationship?

At last,
WILL i have this chance to have this kind of relationship in the future?




No comments:

Post a Comment