Monday, August 22, 2011

Today's Thinking 22/8/2011

waiting bus at the bus stop alone in the raining day with my own umbrella.....
thought he may come out from his house with the umbrella that i saw in the second floor....
BUT he is not ...
i should knew that and don't put hope on what i wish he will do for me...
a guy that will only keep on give excuses.....can't even go through hard time.....just thinking of his own good...
but it's good for him also, because he just recover.....sometime people are selfish...but i cant accept that the guy will selfish in the relationship also for sometimes...
at that time, i want something from him BUT he didn't know my thinking...
he didn't know i hope something from him...
what i do at last is just forget the thing i wish he will do for me, forget my feeling......
forget it and cool down~

before i went out from his house, he say now is raining....
but do i need to wait until the rain is stop...?
it's just an excuse for him...
even there is raining heavily, i still have to face it and go back to my house by bus....
but he told me that his house do not have more umbrella during i went out from his house...
i told him that i saw the umbrella in the second floor...
but he told me that he didn't notice it...
and he still want go to the bus stop with me by using my own umbrella but go back his home without umbrella....
i refuse him to do so cause i do not want him to fall sick again...and i can't responsible for that....
BUT why don't he just ask me to wait for him and go back to his house to take the umbrella that i saw in the second floor quickly?

Different thinking between us is proved.
he didn't know i hope he will go back to his house to get the big umbrella...
he makes me feel that he have no heart to do the thing....not tough....

sometimes, i do not know ..
is his eyes not enough big?
OR
he is careless person?

why he sit there also didn't notice the big umbrella?

No comments:

Post a Comment