Saturday, May 2, 2009

1st MEI of 2009

TodAy, I ask him 'where r u now?'
I ask him these type of question for three times.
He know me well.
He reply my SMS but he jz answer my question after I had ask him for 3 times.
Am I his girl friend?
WHY?
Y he can't type ' I'm in KL now'?
Am I disturb his holiday mood? or others?
Sometimes,I found tat when he is focusing on something , he will forget me (I think ).
E.X. : we went to TESCO, I walk slowly.He didn't ask me to walk bside him .It's OK. On the way we going back, We chat this , n he told me that i like to walk here, walk there as I like n also didn't walk along with him in TESCO there.

Is he really like that?
Am I thinking too much?

When I want to know where he is, he didn't answer me.
Then, i asked my friends. But, they also don't know.
I'm his girl friend but I don't know where he is now.
So funny , right?

Is GOD want me to know about that?
A simple question bring something that I don't like .
Y?
All boys will behave like that or just ONLY HIM?
I don't like that.
Is he like that ? I mean is he like when he ask question, but he didn't get the answer he want.
Is that my question so difficult to understand?

OK! FINE!
Assume that he is in the swimming pool there for whole day,Y he can't jz tell me tat he is in KL?
Tell me Y?
wat I want is jz d simple answer,but he failed to do that.

He always say that he want me to tell him everything BUT why he do that to me?

OK! iF like that, I wouldn't disturb him .
Then, he can enjoy his holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment