Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GOD...............................WAT CAN I DO?

I dun't know y i suddenly think something nonesense..............
god...........................
y like that one?
ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone please help me...................

I prepared the gift already............
it's for him one...............................
i plan to give him today....................................... but....................

never mine....................
it's just a simple gift that I make it by myself...............................
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

mom................................. please .........................
it's wrong.......................

i felt tired.......................
Y it happen to me..............?


i knocked my head today.
a little bit pain............................................
i believe god........................................................
and this thinking is not good.

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat i can say and wat i can fell is sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment