Thursday, May 14, 2009

so boring.............................

can u tell me,
when i will know the local U information?
it's makes me feel so boring.
jz do the house work, listening to the music,watching tv, teaching, cooking( sometimes)..............
when i will get back to study? or not?
i rest for one month already.

wat else can i do by myself?
i still have to wait for one month again.

haiz.........................
recently, i recalled that i had did many wrong things before.
ex. lying, scold the old generations, killing the rat & cockroach in the bio lab n others.................................

y i will think about that?
is it bcoz i have so many time to waste?
OR bcoz of one book?
OK , i will try my best as i can.
i mean i will do the good things in my life.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment