Saturday, May 16, 2009

WHY?

16/5/2009 8.00 p.m.

W.H.Y
There is one song ' W.H.Y' was sang by WANG LI HONG.
WE argue already.
haiz...................
again................
I dun't know how are we going to continue if we always keep in that way.
I mean how are we continue to live together if always like that .

he told me that it's good to have different views .
But, someimes we argue just because of this simple reason.
I worry about that.
Will it affect our relationship?
Please..........................
someone please answer my question if you have read this article,please.
Thank you.

We went through many things together.
Almost everytime,we have different views.

this time,he is angry with me.
He is really angry with me.
I asked my friends they have different views.
One say: don't bother him.
Another say: let's go with her next time.

Is it really my fault?
Am i always behave like that?
He ask me to think it clearly myself.
Then, he end the conversation with me already.

POH YEE, why you always like that?
Why you always can't make any success?
Why I can't be different with others girls?
Why i can't be the girl that he want?
Determined, confidence,rasional, think deeply, brave enough or others....................................

Are we really come from two different world?

No one can answer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment